Mission Insite - Demographics
Download these steps in pdf form.
To register as a first time user of MissionInsite
- Open Your Browser
- Go to: http://missioninsite.com/
and click on the Register button on the left side of the home page.
- Enter the Agency Account Number: E253G for the Presbytery of Ohio Valley.
- Begin the Registration Process
- Complete the Registration Information.
- Create your unique User Name and Password.
- Check email for your Activation Code from MissionInsite.
- Enter Password & Activation Code to complete the registration process. For more
assistance view the How to Register "Guided Tour" by clicking the link found in Step Two
of the Registration Page.
- Select Login from the tab on the left side of the MissionInsite Home page.
Enter your newly created User Name and Password.
- Review Welcome
- The Welcome Screen provides shortcuts to important PeopleView System functions and
resources. Click on the button "View Starting Point Orientation" for instructions
on how to get started using the PeopleView System.
After registration, useful areas to explore
- Mouse Over the Help Tab
- This is the first place to look for Answers, Support Videos and Documents.
Review each tab to discover the wealth of material available to assist in your use of
the PeopleView™ System. Support resources include: The Mosaic Household Portraits:
- Mosaic USA Group Segment Descriptions by Experian (71 Individual Segments & 19
- Mission Impact Mosaic Application Guide by Bandy (Practical ministry application
suggestions for each Mosaic segment: Leadership, Hospitality, Worship, Education,
Small Groups, Outreach, Property and Technology, Stewardship/Financial Management and
- Select Report Wizard and Congregant Plot
- The Report Wizard will assist users in rapid and easy creation & customization, for
all geographies, of QuickInsite™, ExecutiveInsite™, FullInsite™,
Impressions™ or Quad™ Reports (if licensed).
- The Congregant Plot tool has the ability to upload, plot and edit their church's
congregants. (Check with your Regional Agency about access rights). Watch the two support
videos under the Help/Videos section for additional information as well as "Maximizing the
Power of Congregant Plot" under the Help/Documents section.
- Explore the Map Tools
- All PeopleView™ System functions are selected from Map Tools. Begin by changing the
map background using Backgrounds. Create your first geography in Shapes and access
information with one of the Predefined Reports or Build Report.
After you register the first time, you can log-in on the