In Turnaround Strategies for the Small Church, the author shows what kind of leadership, evangelism, and outreach will bring about a desirable turnaround. He provides specific actions that will develop the skills of those who minister in the life of a small church, and helps pastors and other church leaders evaluate their ministry objectively, thereby enhancing their daily practice of ministry.
Turnaround Strategies for the Small Church:
- Includes chapters on leadership, evangelism, and community outreach
- Presents twelve key factors for turning around a congregation
- Focuses on how to educate pastors for small church calls and assignments
- Names obstacles to the turnaround and presents steps for overcoming barriers
- Evaluates and illustrates special approaches to discipleship in churches where ethnic and cultural changes are underway