Lombard Mennonite Peace Center Offers Mediation Skills Training Institute for Church Leaders
Everyone Has to Deal with Conflict
Conflict is normal and inevitable – whether in the home, school community, church or workplace. Leaders in all walks of life often have a responsibility to help others work through their conflicts.
The Mediation Skills Training Institute presented by the Lombard Mennonite Peace Center (LMPC) is designed to equip church leaders with the skills necessary to deal effectively with interpersonal, congregational mediation and consultation, placed within the context of family systems theory.
Who will benefit:
- Pastors and Interim Pastors
- Judicatory Leaders
- Denominational Officials and Church Consultants
- Lay Leaders and Pastor-Parish Committee Members
- Managers and Supervisors
- College and Seminary Students
- Community Mediation Center Staff and Volunteers
For more information visit the Lombard Mennonite Peace Center website.