COM/CPM Immersion and Empowerment Event
On October 3-5, 2013 in Champaign, Illinois
This synod-wide event was created by the eight Executive/General Presbyters of the Synod of Lincoln Trails. It will focus on the development of COM and CPM moderators and vice-moderators.
- Keynote Speaker: Author, Carol Howard Merritt
- Partners: The Board of Pensions and the Office of General Assembly
- Experts: Members of COMs and CPMs will spend time with other members
- Moderators: The moderators and vice-moderators of committees will have time to spend together
- Worship: Joy Douglas Strome, Pastor of Lakeview Presbyterian will lead worship
- Registration deadline: September 23, 2013
Cost: No registration cost or cost for meals. (See the brochure for hotel cost and details.)
For more information contact Kristi Miller by email or phone, (800) 566-5996.
Click here to see the brochure.