The Church Transformation Team of the Presbytery of Ohio Valley is sponsoring a special one day worship workshop called Four Doorways.
Learn to unlock the gifts your congregation already has to revitalize worship.
The event takes place:
Saturday, April 13th
10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
First Presbyterian Church Bloomington
Workshop leader and church musician, Adam Kukuk, will help us explore ways of engaging people in worship.
Adam’s greatest passion is nurturing participatory and creative Christian worship.
What is Four Doorways?
Four Doorways is a workshop exploring all-age worship resources. It incorporates inclusive, participatory, and ecumenical music from all over the planet.
Specifically tailored to the gifts & challenges of small to medium size churches, the workshop will help you do more – and connect more deeply – with what God has given you. I firmly believe – You already have everything you need to deepen your worship of God.
Pre-Registration will begin at Assembly on March 5th
Printed registration forms will be available at our March 5th Assembly meeting.
Cost $15 per participant and includes lunch. There is a group discount price of $10 per participant if you bring five or more from your church. Churches that register at least two unrelated people by Friday, April 5th, will receive a special musical gift at the workshop.
Find out More:
- Check out Adam’s website and Facebook page for more info.
- Download the Event Flyer and Registration Form.
Register online here!
If you have specific questions, interests or concerns you would like to see addressed at the workshop, please e-mail Rev. Anne Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking is available in the lot behind First Presbyterian Church in Bloomington. The adjacent bank parking lot is also available to the church for Saturday events. Some street parking will also be reserved. We encourage car-pooling!
- Enter the church through the parking lot doors. A check-in table will be set up as you walk into the church. Coffee and snacks will be available at check-in.
- Check-in begins at 9:30 a.m. and the workshop will start promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- The workshop will conclude at 4:00 p.m.